Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan GroupMe App

Go down 
+4
Zanfi
KhanTheCat
Tesco Value
Panda Allie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda Allie

Panda Allie

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Howdy y'all!
I'm here to let you in on something very cool! There's times when we can't always get on Runescape to chat, or even get onto the forums. However, I'm here to introduce you to an app that you can use with mostly any phone! You don't have to give your information or anything like that. All you have to do is click on the link below and join in on the fun!

I'm also happy to inform you that this App is 100% free to download and use. Very Happy  Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns you have.

Note: Try joining this on a phone rather than a computer, and you're bound to have better luck joining!

You're invited to our new group 'Synergy' on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/18414958/V1yfMT

Cheers! Laughing

Last edited by Panda Allie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tesco Value

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Erm.. You should be in sales, you sold that pretty good Wink
Back to top Go down
KhanTheCat

KhanTheCat

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Working on joining it now! however taking forever to receive the pin through to verify my phone number right now
Back to top Go down
Zanfi

Zanfi

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:55 pm

It took forever when I tried to do it via desktop, but if you do the setup on your phone, it's instant it seems
Back to top Go down
Xedachi
Admin
Xedachi

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Waiting for the code for 30 minutes
I'm on my phone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://synergy.forumms.net
Zanfi

Zanfi

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Odd, maybe the call me option would be faster for you? Otherwise the only thing I can think of is try and try again (or give up Sad)
Back to top Go down
Panda Allie

Panda Allie

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:36 am

Yeah try the call me thing, if that doesn't work it works if you give me your number:x or if I get xedachi added on there I think he can add people

Edit: not sure about people in the Uk... This is complicated ;~;
Back to top Go down
HairyGimli

HairyGimli

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:15 am

for me it worked flawless tbh.
But make sure you write your phone number with the addition in the front. For me i had to write the number as +32495358... instead of 0495358... (+32 is for belgium. idk about the UK)
Back to top Go down
Panda Allie

Panda Allie

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:05 pm

So I know this goes against what I said about not giving any info but if you make your account on groupme then shoot me your number I can add you instantly to the group. Just lemmi know guys! We're currently at 5 members and it's fun so far!
Back to top Go down
Zanfi

Zanfi

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:39 pm

+44 for the UK if someone is trying it out again and didn't know, otherwise yeah, giving Allie your number is probably the easiest way
Back to top Go down
Loppy Killer

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:08 pm

My phone is completely full and pretty much broke so can't download it. RIP me. Otherwise I'd be on it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nobularlol

Nobularlol

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Love you all its good to keep in contact when at work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan GroupMe App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan GroupMe App   Clan GroupMe App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan GroupMe App
Page 1 of 1