Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football - Your teams!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesco Value

Football - Your teams!? Empty
PostSubject: Football - Your teams!?   Football - Your teams!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey guys,

So.. who is a football fan here? (by which i mean the english version of football, for some countries you'd know it as "Soccer")

So i figured, lets make a post about it for general discussion Razz

lets start off by dropping our club, favourite all time player(does not have to be a current player or even from the same club) how long you've followed/supported them, and why you follow/support them. Smile

I'll go first!

Team: Chelsea Football Club
Favourite Player: Frank Lampard
How long supported: 18 years coming up.
Why? Runs in the family, some of which hail from chelsea, have been to a few home games, and i just generally love the way they play.. apart from there defensive "Parking the bus".

Now its your turn!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HairyGimli

HairyGimli

Football - Your teams!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football - Your teams!?   Football - Your teams!? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:48 am

I'm a fan of the Belgian Red Devils! which is pretty logic as I am a Belgian myself Smile
See here myself with the crew supporting the red devils Very Happy
Football - Your teams!? 14j2dkk

My favourite player is Kevin De Bruyne because he's just a magician with the ball. He's fast, very clever and he has still a big future to go.

I don't really support a club because the belgian clubs aren't very good... But when i play fifa i most likely play with manchester city Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Football - Your teams!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: