Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello im from the land down under morpheus az

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morpheus az

morpheus az

hello im from the land down under morpheus az Empty
PostSubject: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 am

Hello everyone i am morpheus as aka james i currently live in perth australia with my 3 kids and gorgeous mrs. i have been playing runescape for 11 yrs now. i am 26 yrs old

i currently work as a heavy duty mechanic in the mines of Western Australia and have to fly away from my family for 8 days on 6 days off Sad  (yes i play with kangaroos all the time)

i currently play world of warcraft as i am the guild master of a rank 1 frostmorn pvp guild so my time is split between wow and runescape mostly afk slayer runescape tbh

other games i play counter strike about 4 times a yr lol and fifa on ps4 play a fair bit

i love this clan because it makes me feel at home and chill which is the main reason i jump on runescape as i need time to myself as the kids are asleep as soon as i find out how to upload a pic i will.

thats all i have about me thanks for helping me find a place to come and chill clan is awsome thanks ciao Very Happy

if there is anything else you would like to no about me besides my bank details  drivers licence or adress let me no haha Very Happy

Last edited by morpheus az on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morpheus az

morpheus az

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 am

opppppps i didnt use same format as everyone else uses sorry im not good with computers
Back to top Go down
Zanfi

Zanfi

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:56 am

No worries, he does say (if you want to use it) so I'd assume it's optional.

Sounds like a tough job though, especially in Australian heat
Back to top Go down
morpheus az

morpheus az

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 am

Yea man hard job good coin though fly out tomora morning lol yay finaly got my avatar pick
Back to top Go down
Nobularlol

Nobularlol

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 am

Was a seriously good effort Smile you don't have to use the template ofc you can go freestyle as you did Smile nice to see some different ways of putting it ! Smile hope to see you in game soon buddy saw your post on rsos forums before!

Morning to all aswell
Back to top Go down
HairyGimli

HairyGimli

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:59 am

woooh you play with kangaroos? Surprised
Can we have a picture of you playing with the kangaroos? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanfi

Zanfi

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Yess or videos
Back to top Go down
morpheus az

morpheus az

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:21 pm

yea no probs when i go to work tomora ill get a few shots and upload em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HairyGimli

HairyGimli

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:31 pm

He's really serious right? :p
Back to top Go down
Nobularlol

Nobularlol

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 pm

I sure hope so !!
Back to top Go down
morpheus az

morpheus az

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:11 pm

yea man im not messing lol u might have to w8 5 days though no internet where i work lol
quite remote
Back to top Go down
Zanfi

Zanfi

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:15 pm

I can wait, but you'd better deliver Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello im from the land down under morpheus az   hello im from the land down under morpheus az I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello im from the land down under morpheus az
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SYNERGY HOME :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: